Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Joys

Well our camera has been recovered so I'll have to try to get some pictures uploaded soon, but sorry, don't feel like it right now. I got a fun new work out tool for Christmas and I can't seem to get enough of it. I've done over two hours since I got it. I need to run again tonight. Getting sick last week and then the holiday really hurt my routine. Maybe I'll run tonight and then treat myself to some more fun workouts.

I was really disappointed yesterday when Chuck went to load some songs on his mp3 player I got him and it was boxed with the wrong usb and ac cords. So now all it is, is a overpriced radio until we get it straightened out. No one answered at the company yesterday so we sent an email. We'll see how long it takes to get a response.

I've been really impressed with Sugar since Christmas. Santa brought him a GeoTrax, since the child is absolutely head over heals for trains. Sugar normally has a hissy anytime anything that he is play with is disturbed. Yes, I do realize that he is two, but he can also be very dramatic. He has been so calm with the GeoTrax that it's disturbing. There have been times that Bam or Sweet have caused trains to derail or taken the train or taken the track apart. Sugar just calmly and quietly waits for us to discover what has happened and patiently waits for us the rectify the situation. I'm not sure where this calm and collected child came from but I'm very pleasantly surprised with him. We'll see how long it lasts.

Sweet on the other hand is normally pretty easy going. Santa brought her a doll with a high chair and bed. Grandma also got her a stroller, bottles, and a carrier for her baby. The doll is definitley a hit. Everyone loves it. This is quite distressing to Sweet. She would prefer that no one touches her baby or any of it's things.

Bam has been well, Bam. He's into everything and has destroyed a few things already. Hopefully he outgrows this destructive phase sometime soon. I hope that he outgrows hitting and biting sometime soon too.

No comments: