Tuesday, June 30, 2009

no pics, or not

Sometimes I hate my Kodak software. It doesn't always want to work. I was ready to give up when it finally opened. Or maybe it's my old computer. I got my computer when I was in college. I'd love to have a new laptop, but that's not in the budget right now. There's a lot of things I'd like to have that aren't in the budget.

We're considering getting the kids a big play set for their birthday this year. That's definitely stretching the budget some. My parents said that if we do, they'd give us money towards it instead of buying the kids clothes. That would help, we'll see. I want something that they can grow into and get several years of use out of, but at the same time it kind of scares me to have a playground that's fun for a ten year old in the back yard when I have what will be 2 three year olds and a 2 year old, especially since Bam is rough and tough and fearless. For example, something like this would be great, something like this would be a dream, but too expensive. I couldn't believe how much some of them cost when we went to look at them the first time. Some of them are over 10,000. I find that a bit absurd.

We we have two power wheels up and running and a third will be ready in the next few weeks, we had to order a recal item for it. They love them. Sugar is the best at driving, Sweet is getting better, and Bam is Bam. He's just happy to be driving and doesn't care what he runs into.
The first night, we only had one going, and it's an old pink one. Bam was not happy that it was pink and wanted the red or white ones working. He hauled the red one out to sit in and wouldn't ride the pink one. When the other two ran into his red one, he wasn't too pleased, so I had to get a pic. Bam is much happier now that the red one is up and running. Sweet refers the the pink one as her princess jeep.










No comments: