Saturday, January 31, 2009

Can I Please Catch a Break?

So it's been a little crazy around here lately. Sweet had roseola. The boys had it last month so he apparently didn't want to miss out on the fun. She got rid of the rash a lot faster than the boys did, which was nice.

When she broke out in the rash, Bam decided he needed some more of the attention and got a fever. It lasted a couple of days and finally broke today.

Sugar couldn't be left out. Today I should have known that something was amiss when he didn't devour all of his breakfast (fruit and cereal). Add to that yesterday and today he kept saying I'm freezing. I had taken his temp earlier and it was normal so I figured that he was just playing. Not so much. As I was cleaning up from lunch I hear him wailing. I found him in my room covered in puke. Apparently mom's bed seemed like the optimal spot. So poor little one has a stomach bug. Hopefully this will pass quickly without spreading.

I miss how healthy the kids were last year. I think they each had one illness last winter. Now, it's once a month. I know it's normal and it's building their immune system, but come on. They eat great, sleep great, and play hard. Doesn't that count for something?

I finally got some pictures uploaded, it hadn't worked the last few times I had tried. So here are a bunch of random pictures. Enjoy.
He's starting to enjoy the snow most of the time.

No, she's not reaching for help. She's trying to make a snow angel on our snow blown drive way. The snow was way too deep to make one in the yard.

See how high the snow is in the background? And it was still snowing.

She loves to accessorize with anything and everything.



Too cute.

Bam thinks that every toy should be a riding toy.

Which in turn make Sugar want to do it too.

Maybe his father is right. I might have to break down and get his hair cut soon since I can put it in a pony tail.

Lately this has been the hot spot for looking at books. The big kids are starting to make up their own stories as they go now.

I love this picture. It totally shows how much Bam wants to be just like his big brother.

No comments: