Sunday, February 1, 2009

Once Again.

So Sugar did pretty well last night. He ate most of his dinner and had a snack before bed without anything resurfacing. He slept well last night and seemed ok this morning. He didn't eat much breakfast, but I chalked that up to a rough day yesterday. I should have thought more of it because his breakfast made a second debut on my couch this morning. So no it wasn't a fun morning. I got to clean couch cushions, pillows, and a child in addition to my normal Sunday house cleaning and laundry (ok so laundry's pretty much a daily thing).

He seems to be doing better now though. He ate and ate at lunch, which did make me a bit nervous, but every time I asked how his belly was he responded with belly all better. Lunch has stayed put and he is acting like himself so we'll see. I don't think I'll hold my breath though.

Still crossing my fingers that the rest of us don't end up with it too.

Chuck has a cough and is losing his voice and I heard Bam coughing after I put him down for a nap, so maybe it's on to round 4 and 5 of illness. I can't wait for spring.

We haven't been albe to build a snow man with the kids since it hasn't been good packing snow. Today it's warmer out so the snow would probably be great, but we're stuck inside due to illness. Blah!

No comments: