Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sleep revisited.

Formula has turned out to be a wonderful thing. Last night he only woke one time and the night before that, twice. Mixing isn't so bad, I nurse during the day, and we're both sleeping at night.

The kids had a play date the other day. My friend that I grew up with and lived with frosh year brought her little girl over, who is 5 months older than Sweet and Sugar. Sweet definitely wasn't at her best and didn't play much, but Sugar had a blast. They were so cute, holding hands and playing.

Sweet seems to be becoming more aware of going to the bathroom. I think we're going to get a potty chair and start working with her. I looked up the sign for potty yesterday and am starting to try to get her to use it. We'll see how it goes. I don't expect it to be a smooth quick journey.

No comments: