Friday, August 28, 2009

2 twos and 1 one

Today was my last day of having two two year olds and one one year old. Tomorrow I will have three two year olds. My babies are growing too fast. This is birthday week. Bam's second b-day is tomorrow. Sweet's third b-day is Tuesday. Sugar's third b-day is Friday.
Three years ago, I was praying for two women that I will never meet, but have given me the best gifts I could ever receive. I am so thankful that I get to be mom to Sweet and Sugar. They are truly amazing little people. I hope that their birth moms found peace with their decision and know that Sweet and Sugar are so dearly loved and spoiled.
Two years ago today I was so scared and upset. I was scheduled to be induced for Bam's birth due to complications, aka he decided that he didn't need to grow. I knew that he was fine and was sad that they were making me have him instead of letting him decide when he was ready. To this day he's still stubborn and refuses to do anything before he's good and ready to.
Life has sure changed a lot in the last couple of years. This isn't where I thought that I would be at this point, but I'm sure glad that this is where I've ended up. I could not imagine my life without any of them.

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Three two year olds?? That sounds like hard work.

It also sounds pretty awesome :)