Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Hint of Spring


I haven't posted in awhile and I haven't posted pictures in a long while. I finally uploaded some photos tonight. This post may end up being picture heavy. If not, I'll have some new pics for the next few posts.

The weather has been unbelievable lately. It has been absolutely gorgeous for the last few days. I'm very sad that it's going to get cold and yucky tonight. It's been very nice to get the kids out lately. We even went to the zoo this week. A lot of the animals still aren't out and the heat was still on in the buildings which made it unbearably hot, but it was a very nice day.

Sugar I believe is officially potty trained it's been awhile since we've had an accident. He even remembers to stop and go when we're at story time, the zoo, stores, or with family. He happens to love public bathrooms. Gross I know. We tend to visit lots of them and half the time you get him in there and on the potty and he looks around and says done. I know I should be thankful that he's not having accidents. He's definitely working on out growing his naps. The last two days have only been an hour. I love that we get more one on one time, but I will miss my free time to get dinner together, cleaning, laundry, etc. but all of that can wait.



Sweet is finally getting her last tooth in, yeah! This of course makes her whiny. At least she showed improvement today. She has also been very spoiled by the warm weather. She woke from her nap today asking to go play outside. As for potty training she's a done deal. However she is opposite (in just another way) of Sugar. She hates public bathrooms and refuses to go. She will hold it all day. She didn't go once during our trip to the zoo. Oh well, as long as she doesn't have accidents. It's amazing to think of how fast they are changing and becomeing more independent. She love to dress herself now, along with putting our clothes on too as in the picture.


This is definitely my favorite picture of the post. This was during his breather he was taking from his inconsolable crying. He's now wearing a shirt because he was supposed to be eating a rather messy lunch, but that never happened. Bam is getting his last three teeth. He's not happy about it either. He's been rather miseable lately. Lots and lots of crying inconsolably. Oh and did I mention that I've been able to open up some windows in the nice weather, which means the first thing the neighbors heard from us this year is Bam's inconsolable crying. Yeah, they have to be getting my mom of the year trophy ready. He's also become rather attached to this doll. It's a rather ugly doll. It was one of my dolls as a child. I didn't like dolls and it shows, but he loves it and plays with it quite a bit latey. He carries it over his shoulder with one arm like he's carrying lumber. It's rather funny to see him dote over it so much and then trow it up on his shoulder and walk around. He's also taken a fascination with birds. He runs to the nearest window when he hears them and stares in amazement.

No comments: