Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What you cost me

There was a post on adoption.com about a little girl asking her mom "how much did I cost?" It got me thinking.

Sweet and Sugar cost me (some of these are also from Bam)
Lots of sleepless nights praying for women thousands of miles away who were having to make the hardest decision of their lives
Lots of sleepless nights praying that you would be home soon
Lots and Lots of brain cells
Our spare money (I'm not sure what that was, but I know it was there before kids)
Our spare time (same as above)
My ability to do things last minute
My ability to pick up and leave the house quickly
My ability to go shopping with only one cart
My clean house

They have cost us this and thousands of other things, but I wouldn't trade them for the world. I wouldn't change anything, because they have given us a million more wonderful things.

No comments: