Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sports are a hit.

The kids did well last night. Sugar and Bam were enthralled with the basketball game. Sweet occasionally watched. I think Sweet's mouth was hurting last night. Everyone doted over the kids. More of the people that I work with got to meet them. Sugar and Sweet weren't themselves. Sugar was the shy guy, even with the ladies. Sweet on the other hand warmed up to everyone pretty quickly.
It was wonderful to see John again. He lost some weight again, he says 40#, but I don't think he's as skinny as he was last time he came back. I think he was a little overwhelmed by everyone showing up to see him. They were going out after the game, I hope all had fun and were careful.

Cute smile, but wild hair.


Dad says that we look like thugs here.


Brotherly Love



No comments: