Thursday, February 7, 2008

Growth Spurt

Looks like Bam is going threw another growth spurt. He hasn't been sleeping well the last few nights, even with the formula. The little bugger is growing too fast. I told Chuck last night that even though I really miss sleep, I really going to miss being able to cuddle with him whenever I want. That's one of my favorite things about babies they always want to cuddle or sleep in your arms. Sweet and Sugar are too busy to do that anymore.
Susan watched the kids yesterday. All went well with Sweet and Sugar, but Bam was trying. He threw one of his tantrums. Poor Susan called to make sure it was still ok for her to watch them next week. Of course. As long as she's willing. He was just ornery. The tantrum continued for Chuck till he took a short nap and then all was better.
I get to have adult conversation again tonight. We have a LCATS meeting after work tonight. I always enjoy them and they're free CEUs.

No comments: