Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Rotten Eggs

That's what life is throwing right now. FIL couldn't watch the kids yesterday and Chuck couldn't sleep in the morning so Chuck was sleep deprived and I was on my own with the kids last night. Top it off with kids who were really rotten. I do really look forward to the evenings when Chuck can help with child care. It's nice to have another adult around to help and talk to.
Not such a big deal until we have more rotten eggs today, really rotten at that. I love my children. I always have and always will but today is one of those days where I'm not real fond of them. Today is lets team up and do everything we're not supposed to do day. A lets see how far we can push mom before she snaps day. Top it off with there will be no help from Chuck today and I didn't get much sleep last night.
Chuck had to stay after work to vote on stuff today and then stop to get his hair cut on the way home. When he got home he discovered that the spring on our garage door broke, keep in mind that we replaced our nice light hollow garage door with a nice big heavy solid wood one. So now we can't get my car out and we have to have someone come fix it tomorrow. Hmm last month the stove dies, this month the garage door, can't wait to see what next month will bring.
Now I'm off to finish laundry. Oh joy. And figure out something to make for dinner. I know, you're thinking how do I handle all of this excitement. All the while I will hope that all of my children take nice long naps and wake up happier well behaved individuals.

No comments: