Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trying again

I haven't posted in a LONG time. Things get kind of crazy around here and posting is not at the top of the list. I'm going to try to be better about it. For now here are some cute pics I took. We still new to get new professional pictures taken. Hopefully it will happen soon, now that I'm a stay at home mom.

I'll try to refrain from posting a million pictures and just post a few of my favorites. I love taking pictures of them. They are soo cute after all. These are all from this month.


Isn't she a doll? She loves hats.


This is definitely one of my favorites of him. We had so much fun in the leaves that day.


My goofy strong willed child up close. How can you not love that face?

We went to boo at the zoo Friday to meet some other Guatemalan adoptive families. I think it would have been a lot of fun, but the weather was horrible, cold and rainy. It was nice to get out and meet some other families. Maybe we'll do another function with more success. Here are some previews of Halloween costumes.

Pink Poodle. Very fitting since pink is her favorite color.

My little rooster. Too cute.

Align CenterMy little monkey. Need I say more?

No comments: