Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Good Day, Long Night, Yucky Morning

This is what I woke up to this morning. I am in no way ready for this kind of weather.

Yesterday I took the kids to my former places of employment. The clinic had said that they wanted to have the kids and I for lunch. It was very nice. The kids behaved well, which I am very thankful for. Three small children running around a physical therapy office could have been ugly. Afterward we went to the high school that I worked at. It was good to see everyone one more time and get to show off the kids. The kids had a blast in the AD office. Plus they were worn out be the time we left and conked out on the way home. Only problem was Bam woke up from his nap with a fever of 104, which didn't make for a fun night. Now I'm hoping that no one is sick for Trick or Treat.

Here's a few pictures for the day. They were from earlier this week.

Sweet loves to dress up. She's constantly putting on anything and everything that she can find.

Aren't they cute together?

They can be so sweet together. The boys are definitely starting to get closer. Sugar is such a sweety at times. This morning Sugar and Sweet were kissing in the bath tub. Too cute. Sugar also has to give everyone a kiss before he goes to bed at night. I am so lucky to have these little ones.

No comments: