Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet!

Happy Birthday Baby Doll. I can't believe that you're three already. You are growing so fast. You are such a sweet loving little girl. You mother your brothers and sometimes us. You make me smile when you talk to me in the tone that I talk to you ex. are you ok honey?. You love to do everything mom is doing. Your laugh could make the grumpiest person smile. At one point I thought you would never talk, but now you don't stop. You want to do everything yourself, little miss independent. You potty trained in one day, something that I will forever be grateful for. You love horses, princesses, and butterflies, but don't want to play with any of them, just wear them. You are already picky about what you wear and how your hear is done. Your favorite color is pink. You will often go off and play by yourself when you're brothers are getting into mischief, smart little one. I could not imagine my life without you and am so thankful that I get to be your mom.

No comments: