Sunday, March 30, 2008

A few pics

I haven't been good about keeping up with the blog with work and all so here are a few cute pics to share.

I brought the ergos back out to see if they would like them. They both love being on the back. Sugar warmed up to the front after awhile. I was able to carry all 3 like this. Nothing like having about 45# strapped to you and holding another 19#. Hmm maybe I should wear them while doing housework and lose some more weight.

Sweet and Sugar got shades in their Easter Baskets. Sweet wasn't so sure of them.

Sugar loved his shades.

We need a bigger chair for this!

Easter outfits

Tired out

My sleeping beauty
I think Sugar has now cut all of his top teeth. Bam had his first tooth pop through on Easter. Sweet still only has four. Bam is going to pass Sugar up in weight soon and Sweet in teeth. Bam is now pulling up to standing. He's also working on trying to figure out how to move forward on his hands and knees, so far he can only find reverse. Sweet and Sugar are amazing big brother and sister,bringing Bam toys when he's upset and giving kisses. Truly lucky to have such wonderful kids.




No comments: